What we do and why Custom Strata is unique:
- Availablility - someone from our office will quickly respond to your query.
- Proactive - we will provide proactive suggestions and solutions to enable the strata company to operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Transparent – we will keep you up to date with regard to any ongoing issues involving maintenance, work orders, costs, outstanding levies and the general functions of the strata company.
- Efficiency – we use the latest technology and software to manage all financial aspects of the strata company and provide the latest payment solutions to enable the seamless payment of levy contributions.
- Network – our commitment and support goes beyond strata management. Whilst we are independent, our business network is extensive and we can assist with insurance, residential and commercial property management and leasing, maintenance, building solutions, settlement agents and valuers.
- Interested – we will take the time to visit your property and understand what is unique about your premises.
- Familiar– our team will know your property, its council of owners and quite often we get to know the majority of the other owners and tenants not on the council.
- Experience – our experience in strata management means we have a deep understanding of the benefits and challenges associated with living in, working from, managing and maintaining strata property.